Asbestos Removal Services
Raw Asbestos and asbestos containing materials are hazardous and are required to be safely removed, handled, transported and disposed of in accordance with the asbestos regulation.
With over 21 years in the industry and over thousands of tons of asbestos removed and safely disposed of, Rapid is your one-stop service provider for identification, removal and disposal of asbestos and asbestos containing materials. We aim to exceed your expectations.
- We are a registered asbestos removal contractor with the Department Of Labour (DOL).
- Our Trained personnel ensure that all asbestos sites are managed in accordance with the Asbestos Plan of Work (POW), as set out be the Approved Asbestos Inspection Authority (AAIA).
- Raw Asbestos and asbestos containing materials are safely removed, handled, transported and disposed of in accordance with all applicable legislation.
- After work is completed, a site inspection and clearance is done to certify the removal of asbestos containing material.
As asbestos poses a high risk to human health, any Asbestos Containing Materials on your site need to be identified and marked by clear warning signs according to the regulation.
Sites that have materials that contain asbestos, by law are required to have registers that are completed and updated every 2 years. The registers are to describe the material, its condition and location amongst other details and are to list and record any changes, removals or maintenance information.
We will take care of your asbestos identification and compliance responsibilities for complete peace of mind.
We keep you fully compliant by providing:
- Competent inspectors
- Identification and verification services
- Compliant and skilled workforce
- Approved Asbestos Inspection Authorities to choose from
- Full reports including images
Bi-annual inspection to keep your asbestos register up-to-date
When Asbestos Containing Materials have been identified on your site, we will safely remove the materials according to scope and legal compliance.
Our Trained personnel ensure that all asbestos sites are managed in accordance with the Asbestos Plan of Work (POW), as set out be the Approved Asbestos Inspection Authority (AAIA).
A site inspection and clearance is done on completion of asbestos work to certify the removal of asbestos containing material.
• Safe removal and handling
• Asbestos transportation
• Legal asbestos disposal
• Post removal inspection
Asbestos Containing Materials pose significant risks to individuals and the work environment. The legal disposal of asbestos is crucial not only for compliance but for the health and safety of future generations.
As a registered Removal Contractor we provide:
• Legal containment
• Removal and transportation
• Disposal at an approved disposal facility with manifests
• Clearance report and safe waste disposal documentation
• Assurance that your company risk has been managed from cradle to the grave