Dust and dirt build-up can affect product quality or even increase risk of fire.
Many materials can become combustible under specific situations. Workplaces may either purchase such materials for use, or generate dusts as part of their processes. Examples of materials include:
- agricultural products such as egg whites, powdered milk, cornstarch, sugar, flour, grain, potato, rice, etc.
- metals such as aluminum, bronze, magnesium, zinc, etc.
- chemical dusts such as coal, sulphur, etc.
There are many, many more types of materials that may become a combustible dust.
However de-dusting is labour intensive and required trained and competent personnel due to heights, production facility equipment below and explosive dusts.
We offer a specialized De-Dusting service for fast, efficient cleaning by experienced competent and safety conscious teams.
Our specialists have experience in:
• Working at heights
• Explosive dusts
• Decontamination of structures and equipment
• Difficult access to work area
We are flexible to work outside of operational hours to minimize production losses.