Spill response services with a difference.
- To be the trusted Environmental partner to clients;
- Add value to our clients business by providing quality products and services;
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency in all that we do;
- Strive to provide client with new and custom build solutions.
- Clear Communication;
- Loyalty and Respect to our clients and our brand;
- Honesty, Trust and Kindness;
- Sense of Urgency in all that we do
Our agile established, fast paced, growing, service orientated spill response company, which specialises in industrial and environmental cleaning, is proud to boast with our well rounded and balanced team of individuals, we strive to provide our clients with a world class customer services experience and Rapid Response.
At Rapid Spill Response, our team consists of a diverse group of people, from ex-firemen to Boilermakers.
We come together with our expertise to find solutions to our clients’ environmental and safety needs.
Competently trained for Hazardous work from confined space entry, to working at heights, asbestos removal, etc.
About Our Management Team:
Click here to like our Facebook page.
Click here to complete a Customer Satisfaction Survey
In 2009 Rapid relocated from Springs to Brakpan (Near Carnival City)
Our current premises comprises of the main offices in the front of the premises, the workshop, production & fabrication areas are based at the back of the premises.
With in house manufacturing of our spill containment and prevention products, we can assist with shorter lead times on products and provide high customer service levels.
See our information on spill kits, drip trays and various products under the Clean-And-Safe Section.
Rapid Spill Response commitment to clients:
- Service Delivery
We pride ourselves in the service delivery to clients, by managing QMS systems internally and providing clients with an excellent customer experience.
All vehicles and equipment are cleaned and inspected after every job.
Equipment use, maintenance and general management is controlled and structured to avoid unnecessary downtime.
Thus providing clients with Quality Services 24/7/365
Our Nationwide resources include the following:
Experienced Proud Professional Staff
Large fleet of vehicles
- First Response Vehicles and Trailers
- Trucks ranging from 2.5 tons to 32 tons capacity
- Vacuum / Super Sucker Vehicles
- Tanker, Tipper and Crane Trucks