Rapid Spill Response® is a leader the spill response and specialised cleaning industry in South Africa. Established in 2000, Rapid Spill Response® set the benchmark for the industry and our management systems are trusted throughout the various industries we service. Above all, we continue to operate on a candid level.
We provide a wide range of services including:
- Specialised industrial cleaning: Our specialised industrial cleaning services include confined space entry cleaning, industrial surface cleaning, dam cleaning, pipeline cleaning and draining, shut down cleaning services, as well as fuel and chemical pumping.
- Emergency spill response: Emergency spill response services includes road, rail, industrial, fire restoration, historical spills, as well as remediation of contaminated land and water.
- Asbestos removal: Under asbestos removal we do insulation, lagging, ceilings, seals and gaskets, building demolition, facia boards, pipes and asbestos cement.
- Hazardous waste: Under hazardous waste we do the collection, re-packing, transportation, safe disposal and bin rentals.
In all areas of operations, Rapid Spill Response® will observe and adhere to the following priorities:
- Service Delivery
At Rapid Spill Response® we strongly believe in an honest, competitive, ethical approach to business.
Rapid Spill Response® has a national footprint in South Africa and bordering countries.
We have over 18 years of experience in the spill response industry and through innovation we continue to grow.
- Registered Waste Transporter
- CAIA Member
- Fire Protection Association Member
- Institute of Waste Management Member
- Approved Sasol & BP SA Emergency Response Contractor
- Registered with the Department of Labour as Asbestos Contractor
If you are looking for a specialist in the spill cleaning or specialised industrial cleaning industry, contact the experts at Rapid Spill Response®.
Spill response services with a difference.