Rapid Spill Response® is one of South Africa’s most respected leaders in the specialised cleaning and waste management industry.
Established in 2000, we set the benchmark for the industry.
Rapid Spill Response® has more than 18 years experience in the waste and spill response industry.
We are a dynamic, expanding business that offers competitive pricing and a can-do response.
We are an award winning service provider to the industry and we are experienced in offering waste management solutions for the treatment, recovery, recycling, remediation and disposal of waste from various industry sources.
Rapid Spill Response® offers transportation of waste, including hazardous waste and asbestos removal by trained, experienced and competent staff.
Spill response services with a difference.
Services we offer:
- 24 Hour Emergency Spill Response
- Specialised Industrial Cleaning
- Specialised Environmental Cleaning
- Soil & Water Remediation
- Asbestos Removal & Disposal
- Hazardous Waste Removal & Disposal
- Management’s commitment to the service delivery
- World class SHEQ management systems
- Attention to all areas within the project management structure
Our Main Focus:
- Service Delivery
At Rapid Spill Response® we strongly believe in a HONEST & ETHICAL approach to business.
MEMBERSHIPS AND REGISTRATIONS:
Rapid Spill Response® is:
- Registered Waste Transporter
- CAIA Member
- Fire Protection Association Member
- Institute of Waste Management Member
- Approved Sasol, Engen & BP SA Emergency Response Contractor
- Registered with the Department of Labour as Asbestos Contractor
What do you get when we do work for you?
- Operational teams on standby to facilitate calls and dispatch the workforce accordingly.
- Highly skilled and trained teams to execute work.
- Safe travelling to site.
- All work proceeded by a Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment process. (HIRA / RAMS)
- Personal Protective Equipment issued based on risks identified in Hazard Identification and Risk assessment.
- A full colour report emailed to all clients.
- Auditability of all reports and invoices.
BECOME A PART OF OUR SPILL RESPONSE FAMILY
Signing up with Rapid Spill Response® is easy.
Follow these 2 easy steps to become complaint and have us as your preferred hazardous goods management service provider:
1. Complete a credit application (CA)
2. Sign a Service Level Agreement (SLA)
SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
As a functional service offering to our clients we promote the signing of a SLA with us designated as their preferred service provider.
- Emergency Response number stickers for the call centre, office and vehicles
- 1 Free site assessment to determine possible risks on site and recommend migratory recommendations